Full-Stack C# Software Engineer
San Diego, CA
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: C# Software Engineer (C# / Angular)
Location: San Diego, CA
One of our best clients in San Diego is looking to hire a Full-Stack C# / .Net Software Engineer. A description of the position is listed below.
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer to join their IT Applications Development team. Candidates will work on “new features” development as well as provide maintenance to the existing code base. You will have the opportunity to work on Web platforms and technologies as well as mobile (native iOS) and hybrid applications (mobile web/Ionic). You will have the opportunity to use technical solutions to solve a variety of real-world problems from sales to logistics to warehouse automation.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Electrical Engineering or a related field is required.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with Angular or other MVC/MVVM frameworks
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming design principles
- Candidates must have solid development experience with C#
- Familiarity with and ability to thoughtfully apply design patterns
- Entity framework Unit Testing (MS Test, NUnit, Xunit, MOQ)
- Dependency injection (Ninject, Nhibernate, Unity)
- Agile software development methodologies
- Familiarity with Web API 2 and/or MVC 5
- Experience with Source Control – TFS, Git or SVN – prefer TFS
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com, MS Dynamics CRM, etc.)
- Experience developing unit tests and automated tests
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
For immediate consideration, please email a MS Word or PDF version of your updated resume to Justin Williams at email@example.com. Justin can also be reached directly at (760) 807-3930. Thank you for your time and consideration.
The ProSource Group, Inc.