Change Management Lead
Employment Type: Contract-to-Hire
Change Management Lead
One of our top clients in Carlsbad, CA has asked us to assist them in a high priority search for a Change Management Lead. They want us to help them find the very best talent available. A description of the position is listed below.
The Change Management Lead will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The change manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes. This specific project is to replace our existing Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) application. The ideal candidate would have experience in Master Data Management (MDM) or PLM.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support the adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Develops business change strategies and executes project-based change deliverables for key initiatives including visioning, stakeholder engagement, change risk and readiness assessment, communications, organizational impact analysis, alignment and transition, and sustainability.
- Works with the organization to understand and plan for the implications of large or medium scale change.
- Proactively monitors and plans for managing or flagging how changes in one system, function, or process may imply additional ‘second-order’ changes across the organization
- Partners with other centers of expertise in the organization to design and deliver appropriate change management deliverables
- Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Develop and execute a stakeholder engagement plans
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Understands planning and executing large scale change with experience leading organizational change components of large, complex, transformational technology implementations
- Strong experience using Change Management tools and methodologies, including business case analysis, impact assessments, stakeholder analysis, communications, leadership alignment, etc.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project life-cycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Change management certification or designation desired
- Candidates for this Change Management Lead position must be willing to submit to a post-offer, pre-employment drug test and background check.
For immediate consideration, please email a MS Word or PDF version of your updated resume to Justin Williams at email@example.com. Justin can also be reached directly at (760) 807-3930. Thank you for your time and consideration.
The ProSource Group, Inc.