I.T. Project Coordinator
Employment Type: Contract-to-Hire
I.T. Project Coordinator
One of our clients in Everett, WA is looking to bring in an I.T. Project Coordinator for a contract-to-hire opportunity. A description of the position is listed below.
The IT Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and completing activities related to development, deployment, validation, and maintenance of IT Systems for Quality & Regulatory business functions.
Under limited supervision, and in accordance with all applicable government laws, regulations and company policies, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Prepare action plans, timeframes, and budgets for IT projects.
- Coordinate and track project activities and maintain project plan, including coordination and communication with internal and external stakeholders and vendors.
- Manage backlog of system change requests, and coordinate schedules for system updates based on vendor and user driven updates.
- Oversee validation activities, such as eliciting user requirements with functional stakeholders and managing validation projects, including oversight of vendors and contractors. Ensure changes are validated according to plans prior to promoting to production.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
Required Education Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Project Coordinator in an Information Technology Department
- Experience with system validation and documentation for FDA Regulated IT Systems (e.g. QMS, PLM, and Regulatory License Management Systems).
- Aptitude for learning and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, quick learning, creative problem solving, proactive and curious.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate and translate highly technical information in a professional manner at all levels.
- Comfort working in a team, talking to vendors, and documenting processes.
- Ability to produce high-quality deliverables while working independently or as part of a team.
Candidates for this I.T. Project Coordinator position must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
For immediate consideration, please email a MS Word or PDF version of your updated resume to Justin Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org. Justin can also be reached directly at (760) 807-3930. Thank you for your time and consideration.
The ProSource Group, Inc.