IT Change Management and Communications Leader
Employment Type: Contract
We are seeking a professional IT Change Management Practitioner (with an emphasis on Communication Management) for a 6 consulting engagement.
This person will:
- Play a key role in ensuring change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage, fostering management visibility and support, and minimizing resistance
- Focus on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, culture, job roles and organization structures – driving speed of adoption, ultimate utilization and proficiency
- Work closely with project teams, business and IT managers, as well as communication and training resources to develop and execute effective change management and communication strategies
Capability Building: Build change management capabilities within the IT organization by helping define and build a change management center of excellence for IT
Change Management Consultation: Provide consultative support to project teams, educating them on foundational change management principles and guiding them on the use of IT methodology and tools to effectively facilitate change.
Change Management Execution: Apply structured methodology including the use of change management tools to meet the needs of the business, such as: impact assessment, stakeholder engagement plan, communication strategy and plan, coaching plan, resistance management plan, business readiness surveys, and training plan
• Serve as liaison with other communication team members across the company to provide connection to groups/divisions/technologies
• Create consistent communication vehicles, templates and resources to support IT Vision and Strategy
• Create content for town hall presentations, manager communication decks, intranet, videos and other mediums help achieve above strategic responsibilities
• Write leadership blogs, scripts or other communication content as needed
• Write, reviews and edits organizational announcements and other communication as needed
• 10+ years of management consulting, project or change management and/or internal experience with large-scale organization change initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree in communication, public relations or a related field is required.
• Change management certification (Prosci or equivalent)
• Ability to take ownership and independently drive progress in a matrixed organization
• Ability to engage/partner with multiple constituents while driving time-sensitive communications solutions
• Ability to produce quality deliverables and meet deadlines
• Ability to articulate a compelling reason for effective change management practices and to engage project and business stakeholders
Candidates for this Change Management position must be willing to submit to a post-offer, pre-employment drug test and background check.
For immediate consideration, please email a MS Word or PDF version of your updated resume to Justin Williams at email@example.com. Justin can also be reached directly at (760) 807-3930. Thank you for your time and consideration.
The ProSource Group, Inc.