Salesforce Business Analyst
San Diego, CA
Employment Type: Direct, Full-Time
Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: San Diego, CA
No Third Party Consultants
One of our best clients in San Diego, CA is looking to hire a Salesforce Business Analyst that has previous experience testing and implementing Salesforce applications. You will be part of the Salesforce project team responsible for delivering new and enhanced Salesforce applications across our client’s organization. Candidates must have excellent communication skills and have hands on background with manual testing. Previous experience working in a Waterfall environment is also a plus. A detailed description of the position is listed below.
• Lead software test projects and report status to management.
• Provide task durations for software test activities to project management for incorporation into project schedules.
• Drive efficiencies to improve process and technical implementations.
• Track testing activities and assigned work for each release and help resolve issues that are escalated with the Project and/or release team.
• Coordinate projects and requirements across separate technical and functional teams to ensure effective delivery of solutions.
• Participate in Release Testing, generates release notes and Post Test Reviews as scheduled.
• Assist in the preparation of test plans and test approaches.
• Ensure the proper execution of software test plans and test approaches.
• Analyze requirements during the requirements analysis phase of projects.
• Keep track of the new changes to requirements
• Track and report testing activities, defects discovered and their status, etc. for each release.
• Assist in performing any applicable maintenance to tools used in testing and resolve issues if any.
• Log all related issues in the defect tracking tool identified for the project.
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Operate with a customer-focused attitude
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
• 4 + years of experience as a Business Analyst and/or Software Quality Assurance Tester.
• Candidates must have previous experience with Salesforce applications
• Candidates must have at least 1 year of experience writing test automation
• Experience with manual and automated testing.
• Lightening development background is a plus
• Must have experience with Salesforce modules – Sales, Marketing, Service or Consumer Cloud at least one
• Experience in software testing and related areas of software quality assurance.
• Understanding of good software testing practices.
• Excellent oral communication skills for interfacing with peers in other departments.
• Familiarity with Zephyr and Jira a big plus.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Meet Your Recruiter
The ProSource Group, Inc.
Phone: (949) 278-0337