SAP Arbia Analyst
San Diego, CA
Employment Type: Contract
SAP Ariba Analyst
Your Role and Responsibilities:
As the Ariba Analyst you will head up the design, implementation and deployment of SAP Ariba On-Demand solutions, especially Downstream modules (Procure to Pay, Invoicing, Ariba Procurement Content, etc.)
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Combine deep Source to Pay process expertise with expert level knowledge of Ariba applications to articulate and present Supply Chain solutions at the executive level
- Help transform Supply Chain to world class level using Ariba applications
- Translating requirements into to/be designs that leverage the best practices embedded with in Ariba applications
- Lead the configuration, testing and deployment of Ariba solutions
- Work closely with the supplier base and onboard them in waves along with SAP and a system integration partner.
Technical Skill Requirements:
· 5-7 years of experience working with sap cloud integration and focus working on SCC
· 1-2 years’ experience with Ariba cloud integrations for upstream and downstream integrations
· Must have experience with implementing SAP Ariba CIG integrations to/from ECC.
· Must have completed 1-2 implementations for upstream and downstream integrations between Ariba applications and ECC using Ariba CIG
· Must have knowledge of Ariba upstream and downstream modules and all integration points;
· Preferably worked in SAP P2P Modules such as SAP QM,WM and MM modules
· Preferably worked with SAP S4 HANA.
· SAP certification in any of the SAP-Ariba Source to pay modules is a nice to have.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to negotiate and effectively engage with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong work ethic, demonstrated attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Be available to work as needed to honor project commitments, meet deadlines, and support assigned business area needs (e.g., nights and weekends).
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 6-8 years of experience with Information Technology.
· Planning and Co-ordination skills and Experience with project management
· Good testing background & some knowledge on testing tools like HPQC.
· Handle co-ordination with different teams including SAP Ariba team and Partner teams.
· Passion to explore and learn new technologies
The ProSource Group, Inc.
Meet Your Recruiter
The ProSource Group, Inc.
Phone: (949) 278-0337