SAP FI/CO Business Analyst
Employment Type: Contract
SAP FI/CO Business Analyst
One of our best clients in Everett, WA is looking to hire a SAP FICO Business Analyst. They are looking for the best talent available and have asked us to assist them on their search. A description of the position is listed below.
The SAP FICO Functional Business Analyst will provide functional support of SAP FI/CO modules for our client both in the United States and in Europe.
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the FICO modules of ECC 6.
- Should have sound configuration knowledge of Master Data, GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting, Product costing, COPA, Treasury – Cash and Bank accounting including new GL accounting, automatic payment programs and closing cockpit.
- Understand dependency between FI and CO and other logistics modules.
- Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provide financial expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs. Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Ensure the integrity of the finance configuration of the SAP system across multiple geographies.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Demonstrate proof of concept & assist in training activities Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements and new functionality.
- Work with the Service Desk to facilitate incident & problem resolution. Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Develops functional specifications and works with Technical personnel resources to complete object development and testing.
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- Candidates must possess 7+ years of functional experience in SAP version ECC 6.0 or later and have at least two full lifecycle implementations and upgrade projects as part of their previous work experience.
- SAP Certification a plus
- Experience in a GMP and SOX based process manufacturing/distribution setting is required.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
For immediate consideration, please email a MS Word or PDF version of your updated resume to Amy Moehlman at email@example.com
Thank you for your consideration.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Technical Recruiter
The ProSource Group, Inc.
Phone: (916) 276-8236