SAP FICO Business Analyst (Irvine)
Employment Type: Contract
SAP FICO Business Analyst
Location: Santa Ana, CA
We are seeking SAP FICO Business Analyst for 3 month+ contract in Santa Ana, CA
The SAP FICO Functional Business Analyst will provide functional support of SAP FI/CO modules for our client in both the United States and in Europe.
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the FICO modules of ECC 6.
- Must have strong if not expert knowledge of the Costing module.
- Should have sound configuration knowledge of Master Data, GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting, Product costing, COPA, Treasury – Cash and Bank accounting including new GL accounting, automatic payment programs and closing cockpit.
- Understand dependency between FI and CO and other logistics modules.
- Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provide financial expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs. Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Ensure the integrity of the finance configuration of the SAP system across multiple geographies.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Demonstrate proof of concept & assist in training activities Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements and new functionality.
- Work with the Service Desk to facilitate incident & problem resolution. Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Develops functional specifications and works with Technical personnel resources to complete object development and testing.
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- Candidates must possess 7+ years of functional experience in SAP version ECC 6.0 or later and have at least two full lifecycle implementations and upgrade projects as part of their previous work experience.
- 5+ years of Costing background support and troubleshooting tickets
- SAP Certification a plus
- Experience in a GMP and SOX based process manufacturing/distribution setting is required.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
For immediate consideration, please email a MS Word or PDF version of your updated resume to Amy Moehlman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Technical Recruiter
The ProSource Group, Inc.
Phone: (916) 276-8236