SAP Functional Business Analyst (SD & OTC)
Employment Type: Contract, Contract-to-Hire
SAP Functional Business Analyst (SD & OTC)
Location: Everett, WA
One of our best clients in Everett, WA is looking to hire a SAP Functional Business Analyst who has experience with the Sales & Distribution (SD) and the Order-to-Cash (OTC) modules. This is a 6+ month consulting opportunity or contract to hire. You will be part of a major implementation of SAP Hana SP4. A description of the position is listed below.
As an SAP Business Analyst, Sales and Distribution and Order-to-Cash, you will Analyze and develop software and system application requirements related to both new projects and enhancement requests for existing product lines as you elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the needs of the project stakeholders, including customers and end users. This role is a fast paced multi-faceted post that requires a flexible, enthusiastic and dedicated analyst who relishes a challenge. Each day will offer new and exciting challenges as you tackle a variety of tasks including:
- Gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects and system requirements.
- Supporting the development of technical designs that meet the business needs while supporting the company’s overall IT direction.
- Apply exceptional communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to not only provide solid system solutions but instill trust with peers throughout the organization.
- Serve as the liaison between the internal customer community and the software development team throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Act as advisor to the development team regarding configuration strategies, projects, tasks, and operations.
- Expertise in Requirements Engineering standard concepts, best practices and procedures.
- Create new/modify existing system configuration, related to Sales and Distribution and Order-to-Cash.
- Experience with SAP system configuration to solve production issues, implement enhancements and prototype new functionality.
- Knowledge of key integration points of SD with other SAP modules and key design implications.
- Experience in defining/documenting business requirements, developing system/process designs, writing functional specifications, test planning and execution, documentation and training, implementation and resource planning.
- Support and maintain the existing system architecture through implementation – including configuration – of system enhancements as well as identification and resolution of production issues.
- Identify areas for business process improvement and establish effective and efficient system processes to support operations.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to analyze and capture information needs and functional requirements.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently and in conjunction with stakeholders, customers and end-users
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Excellent verbal and technical writing skills and a strong ability to interact professionally with a diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Work with the product manager or project sponsor to document the product’s vision and the project’s scope.
- Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements and quality, specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those must base their work on the requirements
- Defining Functional business requirements. Suggest options and recommend solutions to key business users.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or computer-related business discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in performing SAP configuration within the SD and OTC modules.
- Possess solid understanding of the processes and transactions throughout Order to Cash process
- Must have good EDI background
- Experience on SAP Version ECC 6.0 and above
- Serves as a technical business process SME for Operational functions.
- Must have a demeanor where he/she builds trust and confidence with internal customers.
- Ability to understand the issues faced by the shareowners and help resolve them quickly to ensure smooth flow of work.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
For immediate consideration, please email a MS Word or PDF version of your updated resume to Amy Moehlman at email@example.com
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Technical Recruiter
The ProSource Group, Inc.
Phone: (916) 276-8236