Senior Information Technology Project Manager
Employment Type: Contract
Sr. IT Project Manager
Location: San Diego, CA
One of our clients in the Sorrento Valley area of San Diego is looking to hire a Sr. IT Project Manager on a consulting basis. This is a 7+ month contract position. A description of the position is listed below.
The individual who fills this role will be responsible for running enterprise IT projects and will report to our client’s Project Management Office (PMO). Candidates who have experience managing large-scale IT applications development projects are desired.
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
- Our client is currently seeking a Sr. IT Project Manager to oversee several high-visibility projects.
- The person who fills this position will be responsible for the Master Project Schedule as well as tracking dependencies across multiple teams.
- You will be the lead for a major conversion from MD Dynamics to Salesforce, there is also an SAP migration that will take up part of your time.
- This Project Manager will work with the Leadership Team to quickly understand their key work efforts and help to define clear objectives and goals.
- This position will be the central point of contact for all services projects and help to ensure proper involvement across the organization.
- Establish and document key metrics to ensure on-time delivery, conformance to requirements and scope, quality metrics are attained, and budget is met.
- Identify elements of risk within the project and raise awareness with the project team and senior leadership.
- Manage project financials across multiple work streams while tracking to an overall multi-year large budget project.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager in a highly structured Project Management Office.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing Enterprise Application implementations
- Any experience with implementing or upgrading Salesforce or SAP is a plus
- The candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong business acumen.
- Candidates who possess a PMP certification is a plus
- Candidates who are Agile and/or Scrum Certified is a plus
- Candidates who are skilled at influencing change across an organization are highly preferred.
- Candidates who have previous experience with change management are preferred.
- Candidates must be familiar with MS Office, MS Project and SharePoint.
Candidates for this Sr. IT Project Manager position must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
For immediate consideration, please email a MS Word or PDF version of your updated resume to Justin Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
The ProSource Group, Inc.