Senior Program Manager
Employment Type: Contract
Sr. IT Program Manager
Location: Irvine, CA
MUST BE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
One of our clients in the South Orange County of California is looking to hire a Sr. IT Program Manager on a consulting basis. This is a contract position. A description of the position is listed below.
The individual who fills this role will be responsible for running enterprise IT projects and will report in to our clients Project Management Office (PMO). Candidates who have experience managing large-scale IT applications development projects are desired. This is a 2+ year long contract which will be fully dedicated to the integration of two companies.
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
• Our client is currently seeking a Sr. IT Program Manager to oversee several high visibility projects.
• The person who fills this position will be responsible for the Master Project Schedule as well as tracking dependencies across multiple teams.
• You will be the lead for a major M&A for all Information Technology systems
• This Project Manager will work with the Leadership Team to quickly understand their key work efforts and help to define clear objectives and goals.
• This position will be the central point of contact for all services projects and help to ensure proper involvement across the organization.
• Establish and document key metrics to ensure on-time delivery, conformance to requirements and scope, quality metrics are attained, and budget is met.
• Identify elements of risk within the project and raise awareness with the project team and senior leadership.
• Manage project financials across multiple work streams while tracking to an overall multi-year large budget project.
Education, Skills & Experience:
• 10+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager in a highly structured Project Management Office.
• The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing Enterprise Application implementations
• Must have background in M&A integrations
• Global integration is a must
• Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong business acumen.
• Candidates who possess a PMP certification is a plus
• Candidates who are Agile and/or Scrum Certified is a plus
• Candidates who are skilled at influencing change across an organization are highly preferred.
• Candidate who have previous experience with change management are preferred.
• Candidates must be familiar with MS Office, MS Project and SharePoint.
Candidates for this Sr. IT Project Manager position must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Meet Your Recruiter
The ProSource Group, Inc.
Phone: (949) 278-0337