Senior SAP FICO Business Analyst
Employment Type: Contract, Contract-to-Hire
Senior SAP FI/CO Analyst
Location: Everett, WA
We are seeking a Senior SAP FI/CO Analyst for a contract-to-hire role to provide expertise on a major (large scale/global) Hana SP4 implementation. Details are listed below.
- Provide specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the FICO modules of ECC 6
- Conduct or participate in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards
- Ensure the integrity of the finance configuration of the SAP system across multiple geographies
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities
- Demonstrate proof of concept & assist in training activities
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements and new functionality
- Work with the client’s Service Desk to facilitate incident & problem resolution
- Work with SAP to resolve software bugs
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes
- Develop functional specifications and work with technical personnel resources to complete object development and testing
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- 12+ years of SAP FI/CO experience
- 3+ years of functional experience in SAP version ECC 6.0 or later
- At least two full lifecycle implementations and upgrade projects
- Experience in a GMP and SOX based process manufacturing/distribution setting
- SAP Certification a plus
- Sound configuration knowledge of Master Data, GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting, Product costing, COPA, Treasury – Cash and Bank accounting including new GL accounting, automatic payment programs and closing cockpit
- Understanding of the dependency between FI and CO and other logistics modules
- Understand the configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provide financial expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
For immediate consideration, please email resume to Amy Moehlman at email@example.com.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Technical Recruiter
The ProSource Group, Inc.
Phone: (916) 276-8236