Sr. IT Project Manager
Employment Type: Contract
Sr. IT Project Manager
One of our clients in the Everett, WA is looking to hire a Sr. IT Project Manager on a consulting basis. This is a 10+ month consulting opportunity. A description of the position is listed below.
The individual who fills this role will be responsible for running software implementation projects, primarily ERP related to OTC. Candidates who have experience managing large-scale IT software implementation projects are desired.
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
- Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager to oversee several high visibility software implementation projects.
- The person who fills this position will be responsible for the Master Project Schedule as well as tracking dependencies across multiple teams.
- This Project Manager will work with the Leadership Team to quickly understand their key work efforts and help to define clear objectives and goals.
- This position will be the central point of contact for all services projects and help to ensure proper involvement across the organization.
- Establish and document key metrics to ensure on-time delivery, conformance to requirements and scope, quality metrics are attained, and budget is met.
- Identify elements of risk within the project and raise awareness with the project team and senior leadership.
- Manage project financials across multiple work streams while tracking to an overall multi-year large budget project.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Must have a strong background with software application deployment
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ERP background is a big plus, but not required (implementation, upgrades)
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong business acumen.
- Candidates who are skilled at influencing change across an organization are highly preferred.
- Candidate who have previous experience with change management are preferred.
- Candidates must be familiar with MS Office, MS Project and SharePoint.
Candidates interested in this IT Project Manager position must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
For immediate consideration, please email a MS Word or PDF version of your updated resume to Lance Klem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Meet Your Recruiter
The ProSource Group, Inc.
Phone: (949) 278-0337