Sr. SAP Implementation Program Manager
Employment Type: Contract
One of our clients in Everett, WA is looking to hire a Senior SAP Implementation Program Manager. Our client is looking for the best talent available and they have asked us to assist them in their search. This is a 10 to 12 month contract position with our client, not a full-time position. A detailed job description is listed below.
This position will primarily focus on providing program management services to the company as part of the IT organization. The goal of this service is to ensure projects are properly requested, documented, prioritized, managed, executed and closed out. Our client is doing a major SAP Global implementation of S4 Hana. We are looking for someone to sit on the side of our client and manage the system implementation partner. Blue printing has already been done and timelines are in place. We need a SENIOR person who has led global projects like this.
• Assist with developing and implementing project management processes and procedures
• Create and manage multiple cross functional projects including scope, time, cost, quality, resource, communication, risk, procurement, and issue management
• Assist in defining and tracking appropriate metrics to communicate and measure performance and success of project
• Analyze requests and provide basic level of implementation services where approved and requested
• Assist in managing external resources and contracts
• Document appropriate requirements for the solution desired
• Uses reports and other tools to communicate status to project team, stakeholders and sponsors
• Work with resource managers to identify available resources for projects or tasks as necessary
• Adhere to established project management processes and procedures
• Communicate and set project task priority with project team
• Manage to project success factors
• Ensure projects are closed out properly by conducting “lessons learned” meeting and ensuring documentation, processes and support structures are appropriately addressed
• The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive
Education, Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or a related field.
• 10+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager on large scale projects
• Global project implementation experience is required
• SAP or other ERP platform implementation experience necessary
• Experience with working with company that have consumer goods and manufacturing is a MAJOR plus.
• Client will ask for specific examples of your experience in managing large scale service providers
• Experience in technology field or exposure to working with technology teams
• Experienced with MS Project or similar project management system
• Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Solid knowledge of project management discipline, project management tools and analysis
• Knowledgeable of Software Development Lifecycles and various Software Development Methodologies
• Metrics driven approach to measuring success of projects
• Effective communication with executive management
• Interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment
• Excellent organization, planning, and time management skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong ability to multi-task
Candidates for this Sr. SAP Program Manager position must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
For immediate consideration, please email a MS Word or PDF version of your updated resume to Lance Klem at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Meet Your Recruiter
The ProSource Group, Inc.
Phone: (949) 278-0337