Santa Ana, California
Employment Type: Contract
Location: Santa Ana, CA
We are seeking a Windows Administrator. This is a contract to hire opportunity. As a secondary option, the client willing to entertain a 6 month+ contract in Santa Ana, CA.
This candidate will provide Windows Administration provide support for our client in both the United States and in Europe.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting multiple Active Directory forests\domains with various implementations across the enterprise
- Managing and supporting a large client base Windows 2000/2003/2008 R2/2012 and 2016 in a multi domain/forest
- Managing multiple Domains and Forests
- Managing Active Directory / creating Organizational Units (OUs)
- Designing and managing Group policy infrastructure, OU structure, password and security policies for large environments
- Providing access and updating the user/computer object attributes and container (OU) movements while troubleshooting the sync issues
- Focusing on directory services (Active Directory, ADLDS, LDAP, Kerberos, NTLM, DNS, and Group Policy)
- Providing SCCM/SCOM administration, to include vulnerability remediation, software deployment, system monitoring, packaging and task sequencing
- Providing guidance for best practices for SCCM Software Updates, Security Analysis and Patching/Remediation
- Working with Distributed File System (DFS) including Namespaces (DFS-N) and Replication (DFS-R)
- Working with Azure including: Azure AD (AAD) and Hybrid AD, Azure backup and snapshots and Azure File Sync (Topology and Trusts)
- Working with Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) including queries and filters, store options and Sentinel
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience troubleshooting and maintenance of pre-production and production baseline Windows operating environments and Active Directory/Exchange
- 4+ years of SCCM Administration experience: Manage, Configure, Maintain, Monitor, and Design Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Microsoft
- Must have experience, detailed knowledge, and understanding with Microsoft technologies including, Active Directory, Exchange, and Group Policy
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows Desktop (Windows 7, 10) and Server (2008, 2016) technologies
- DNS/Exchange/Active Directory Administration Experience
- Good knowledge on Windows server environments Windows SCCM 20122016 administrator
- Experience with Virtualized infrastructure, including VMWare, Azure, AWS, etc.
SMS 2.0 / SMS 2003 / SCCM 2007 / SCCM2012
Active directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, IIS
bash, csh, Python, json, etc.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
For immediate consideration, please email a MS Word or PDF version of your updated resume to Amy Moehlman at email@example.com
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Technical Recruiter
The ProSource Group, Inc.
Phone: (916) 276-8236